- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock offers a softly arched pediment with delicate embossing.
- The polished brass finished dial features an ornate, gold-tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A fixed midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Elongated glass door.
- Brass plate is available for an additional charge.
- A high-precision, German-made, chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 76.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 92.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.400 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867105199
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
|Number of Doors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.