- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, olive ash burl overlays framed with decorative carved ornaments.
- The polished brass-finished dial features a decorative open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a decorative center disk which complements the dial and weight shells.
- Crystal-cut V-grooved glass in the lower door with beveled glass on the sides.
- The door also features book-matched, olive ash burl overlays in the corners.
- Illuminated dial and glass mirrored back.
- The locking case offers reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0112
- Batteries Included: No, No
- Overall Width: 27.000 (inch), 27.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 86.000 (inch), 86.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 16.000 (inch), 16.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 170.0000 (pound), 170.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 31.000 (inch), 31.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 20.500 (inch), 20.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 94.500 (inch), 94.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 192.0000 (pound), 192.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster, Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Golden Oak, Golden Oak
- Levelers: 4, 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W, K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1, 1
- Master Pack: 1, 1
- Kit Pack: No, No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1, 1
- Freight Class Code: 200, 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH, EACH
- Product Cube: 21.500 (square foot), 21.500 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 34.750 (square foot), 34.750 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No, No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No, No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2, 048720-2
- UPC: 020867040698, 020867040698
- Tariff Code: 9105.99, 9105.99
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
|Battery Quantity and Size
|Number of Doors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.